廣告 Ads(感謝您的每一個廣告點擊)

Sunday 5 September 2010

Friend, would you go to Bookfest tomorrow? 朋友,你明天會去書展嗎?

I posted the following status in my facebook, but didn't get any response or offer to help. So, I republish the status here, hope my blog readers here can help me to get the book! Thanks in advance! (The book will only be discounted on Monday, if buy it in another day besides Monday, the price is double from the discounted price!)

"Would you go to Bookfest tomorrow? If so, please help me buy a Michael Jackson book, price is RM16.90! Only available for discount on Monday! Please~~~"

Really hope that somebody can help me to buy the book, if not, I have to go there once again by motorcycle.....(if you are going to Bookfest tomorrow and are willing to help me, do give me a sms on 0197823034, thanks!)

朋友,你明天會去書展嗎?如果有去的話,請幫小弟我買一本Michael Jackson的書,價錢是RM16.90。因為只有星期一才有減價,所以我今天去的時候沒有買到(要不然要貴上一倍),所以若是您有去書展的話,請幫我買,小弟我會去跟你拿的!多謝!

如果你可以幫我買的話,請發個信息給我,0197823034,小弟感激不盡!(如果真的沒辦法,明天晚上就要騎摩托去一趟了!)

1 评论 Comments:

ANG said...

唉,沒人買,剛剛下雨又不能去,看了真是跟這本書沒有緣...

Related Posts